What are they, what do they eat, how do they reproduce? Unicorn StartUps - startblog
I'm sure you've heard about the Unicorn StartUp, but after all, what does that mean?
It means that StartUp has reached a value, or valuation as they speak, equal to or above billions of dollars.
Yes, a billion dollars!
Such high numbers often get people's attention a lot, so we've always heard of startups that have been successful in carrying out the investment rounds that have lifted them to this mythological level. Some examples are Dropbox, Uber, Airbnb, Snapchat, among others.
Okay, but how did they become Unicorns?
Analyzing unicorn startups well, we noticed some strategies in common.
First, they go through exponential growth in market share within its segment, then its potential is driven by very high risk investment, also do not seek profit at the first moment and still seek priority scale and reach as many consumers as possible.
Fortune magazine ranked unicorn companies:
5th Didi Kuaidi
7. China Internet Plus
Some curiosities about this type of company, 25% of them are Asian more specifically in China and the other 75% focus in North America.
In Brazil we also have these magical and rare mythological beings, some of them are:
4. Nubank, South Bank
7. Loggi, New
8. Gympass, New Time, New Time
9. Fifth floor
10. Ebanx, New
There is no doubt that the path is arduous,however, a solid training on entrepreneurship, project management, creativity and innovation certainly facilitate the creation of unicorns.
Don't think that's not for you. They all got started, put their plans on paper and started.
And you're going to roll up your sleeves, too? Start Tv Company is here to help you on this journey!
Did you like this content? Tell us what you think?
Leave your comment.
CEO | Starttles
Start Tv Company